2014年12月17日 星期三

恭喜Cornerstone的Jerry結業,祝福歸國回台後一切順利!


Congratulations!  恭喜Cornerstone Academic College 的Jerry結業,祝福歸國回台後一切順利!


Feedback from Jerry:


I've never regretted to come here. It was the most memorable time I've never been in my life. I can't believe that I'm gonna go back to Taiwan soon. During six months, I've met a lot of friends who are from other countries. We shared our life, stories and cultures with each other.

I've been improving a lot, especially self-confidence to make me feel brave to face every single tough circumstance in the future.  I am so thankful to the teacher who taught me English for real life in Cornerstone.

It's absolutely helpful for using English and beneficial of my life. I wish I have another opportunity to come back to this lovely country. See you soon and take care!



Congratulations to get free 8G memory stick!



Have a safe trip back to Taiwan! Take care and keep in touch!



沒有留言:

張貼留言